Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: The OFFICIAL SW App Tournament Winter 2015: Schedule & Results

Quote Originally Posted by joepinion View Post
    Plus he's been in the final four at least one other time. The consistency is crazy. Great job snalg.
    And he is not using Big4
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Congrats snalg! You know the drill, I'll PM you after work with instructions about emailing colby. The only PHG game i don't have right now in VGHS, so if you win that in a raffle, feel free to send it my way .
    2012: ORIGINAL 2013: SUMMER FALL
    2014: WINTER SPRING SUMMER FALL
    2015: WINTER SPRING SUMMER

Official Dallas Time (ODT): The newer new time standard of Summoner Wars... aka Central

Snalgo keeps being a living proof of how low variance this game can be, the winning consistency of snalgo at this point is remarkable. I hoped for a final of jyoder vs Snalgo, but jyoder failed me....failed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eydir View Post
    Congrats Snalg. A really worthy winner! And congrats to Junbalunga as well for going second.

Thanks to Tortugatron for organizing the tournament.

No need to feel bad about our games Snalg. I had my share of luck in earlier rounds. (Oldschoolgamr and Aratrea, probably both should have won...) Just the moment when it happened I felt a little set back. Good Games! And as said you would have gone 2-1 anyway.

Pantherboy, I would like to skip the games for third place. I have to go on a conference next week and simply don't have the time for three tournament games but I would like to play a few casual games the week thereafter.
    No problem. Also congrats to Snalgo for his win.

Cheers,

Steve

Grats Snalgo, very impressive!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728