Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Status Changes to Dead of Winter Availability ?

And it just arrived this afternoon--woohoo!

So i'm gonna bump this thread.

I'm pretty new to plaidhatgames and just ordered the game yesterday (from plaidhatgames.com)
    when can I expect this game to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by McFads1 View Post
    So i'm gonna bump this thread.

I'm pretty new to plaidhatgames and just ordered the game yesterday (from plaidhatgames.com)
    when can I expect this game to ship?
    I placed my order on February 23rd and got my shipping notification in the wee hours of the morning on February 26th, with the game itself arriving on the 28th. If they still had copies in stock when you placed your order, I imagine it will ship today or tomorrow (assuming that my experience was a typical one). Having said that, it looks like they ran out of stock about a week ago; if that happened before you placed your order, you'll probably have to wait for more copies of the game to arrive at PHG before they can send one out to you. I have no idea how long that will take, but hopefully you won't have to wait too long!

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarLoki View Post
    I placed my order on February 23rd and got my shipping notification in the wee hours of the morning on February 26th, with the game itself arriving on the 28th. If they still had copies in stock when you placed your order, I imagine it will ship today or tomorrow (assuming that my experience was a typical one). Having said that, it looks like they ran out of stock about a week ago; if that happened before you placed your order, you'll probably have to wait for more copies of the game to arrive at PHG before they can send one out to you. I have no idea how long that will take, but hopefully you won't have to wait too long!
    still waiting so I guess i'll get it at the end of the month :/

I just ordered mine a few days ago. Turns out I only live an hour from their offices. If it would help I don't mind driving to pick it up when they get it.

Quick update. I sent an email asking if they knew when another batch may get sent out. They responded quickly with:

''It will most likely be the end of the month.

Thanks for playing!
    Plaid Hat Games "

Hopefully that's true. A few more weeks won't be too bad to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by w69zer View Post
    Quick update. I sent an email asking if they knew when another batch may get sent out. They responded quickly with:

''It will most likely be the end of the month.

Thanks for playing!
    Plaid Hat Games "

Hopefully that's true. A few more weeks won't be too bad to wait.
    Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully sooner but whatevs

Any updates moderator?
    I just ordered yesterday so I co get the promo and not get gouged on eBay and Amazon.

I placed an order earlier this month. Just received a USPS/Stamps.com shipping notification.

Quote Originally Posted by covertdurden View Post
    I placed an order earlier this month. Just received a USPS/Stamps.com shipping notification.
    My order from about a week go seems to have shipped today as well (Presuming that's what the package is that was sent by Colby Dauch... though I wouldn't mind terribly if it were cookies instead).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast