Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Status Changes to Dead of Winter Availability ?

I just ordered my game today. I see that I missed the last shipment. Has there any recent update on the next shipment? Any info will help. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JaeRod73 View Post
    I just ordered my game today. I see that I missed the last shipment. Has there any recent update on the next shipment? Any info will help. Thank you.
    I ordered mine right before the last shipment and missed it. I asked when the next one would be and their reply was hopefully by the end of last week. I don't think that shipment happened, so I would assume the next shipment should be this week.

Thanks Fritz. My Gaming group is looking forward to it.

Default Soon

Quote Originally Posted by fritzb2 View Post
    I ordered mine right before the last shipment and missed it. I asked when the next one would be and their reply was hopefully by the end of last week. I don't think that shipment happened, so I would assume the next shipment should be this week.
    Can confirm shipment from March hasn't arrived. Wasn't told a date, but based on my email it should be before end of April! Lol

Hooray! They are filling orders. I hope my order gets filled on this shipment.

Just got the confirmation e-mail!

any word on how soon Retailer orders will be able to be filled?
    my FLAGS says that their suppliers all list it as out of stock (and it sells out as soon as it comes in).
    ...the rich

I just ordered mine a few days ago. Turns out I only live an hour from their offices.
    Last edited by achat; 01-23-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123