Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Comic recomendations

One of my favorite newer comics is the new Ms. Marvel series. This time the title of Ms. Marvel is given to a 16 year old Pakistani-American girl named Kamala Khan. Its pretty funny and they show the aftermath of some of those big fights they normally have. The injuries they get in fights can have repercussions. Unfortunately I haven't been able to read it the past couple of months but I always looked forward to the next issue.

I also love the Locke & Key series by Joe Hill. The final trade paperback came out late last year, but the story revolves around a family who move into their father's family house after he was killed. The house holds a bunch of different keys that can give the users magical powers....and of course there was a shameful secret from the fathers past that is threatening to family now and the kids have to figure out a way to stop it all from happening. It is fantastic and could not get enough

Quote Originally Posted by SirBearsworth View Post
    I also love the Locke & Key series by Joe Hill. The final trade paperback came out late last year, but the story revolves around a family who move into their father's family house after he was killed. The house holds a bunch of different keys that can give the users magical powers....and of course there was a shameful secret from the fathers past that is threatening to family now and the kids have to figure out a way to stop it all from happening. It is fantastic and could not get enough
    Wow, this sounds really interesting! I'll definitely check it out, thanks!
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

I'm a big comic fan ... I recomend CHEW, FABLES, INJUSTICE, INVENCIBLE, THE STRAIN and THE STRAND for a good story
    I'm a roadie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123