Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Dragon Age: Inquisition" Players?

Default "Dragon Age: Inquisition" Players?

Guys, this game is amazing! I need more people to play it with/talk about it with.

It's so vast and I don't have all the time in the world so I just was curious if anyone else had it and we could discuss all the different aspects of the game from different in-game perspectives.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Not yet, but I am planning on picking it up soon.

Massive fan of the franchise, though. So feel free to hit me up if you wanna discuss lore stuff. Or want Sten-like answers to anything. Far Sten is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Syurtpiutha View Post
    Not yet, but I am planning on picking it up soon.

Massive fan of the franchise, though. So feel free to hit me up if you wanna discuss lore stuff. Or want Sten-like answers to anything. Far Sten is amazing.
    Definitely let me know when you get it. I would love a little more background on the first two games.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Will do. In return, let me know if you ever feel like finishing that online SW match after that Turtlemania bout. Been a while since I last was on Vassal.

Playing it now. One thing is my graphics card is a bit outdated, causing the game to chug a little slower on my machine during the big fights. But so far.... I'm not really liking it. I'm missing the choices you get in the earlier games. Now is just gather allies and gather 10 Ram meat generic MMO quests. I hope it gets better later cause I'm less than 10 hours in.
    Winter is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Playing it now. One thing is my graphics card is a bit outdated, causing the game to chug a little slower on my machine during the big fights. But so far.... I'm not really liking it. I'm missing the choices you get in the earlier games. Now is just gather allies and gather 10 Ram meat generic MMO quests. I hope it gets better later cause I'm less than 10 hours in.
    The big choice is on it's way and it sets the tone of the game. And every choice (even the smallest ones), as I understand, have consequences later on.

@Syrup: Anytime! How's this weekend or next week? My workload has lightened so much and I should have time to just hang on VASSAL.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

I'll be online this evening at 22:00 (+1 GMT). Maybe catch ya then.

Also, I just saw that you can romance a Qunari in Inquisition. That is so awesome, I'll have to set some money aside after I pay next months' rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syurtpiutha View Post
    I'll be online this evening at 22:00 (+1 GMT). Maybe catch ya then.

Also, I just saw that you can romance a Qunari in Inquisition. That is so awesome, I'll have to set some money aside after I pay next months' rent.
    The Qunari romance option is Iron Bull (voiced be Freddie Prinze Jr.)

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

I figured (I had heard the name before). Qunarri are awesome. inda hop you meet Sten again in this game. He had about the least dialogue in Origins but weirdly said the most. And had an incredibly dry sense of humor.

PC: "That's not what I meant!"
    Sten: "It's what you said."
    PC: "Are you ever going to answer my question?"
    Sten: "I just did."

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

There are two characters I really like as far as humor goes, they are Varric and Blackwall. Varric and Cassandra have some great back and forth dialogue, and Blackwall is funny with everyone. Who knows, maybe I'll run into someone who makes me laugh even more.

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast