Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Dragon Age: Inquisition" Players?

Well, if you pick up origins, see if you can get the ultimate edition. It isn't much more expensive but includes all of the DLC's (3 minicampaigns, 1 extra squad member (Shale, who is the most awesome take on a golem ever) and 2 extra quests that were pretty awesome (Especially Return to Ostagar)) and the expansion Awakening which includes some pretty nightmarish stuff. Darkspawn, just... Darkspawn.

I agree with Syurt; the Ostagar and Vigiks keep dlc are both worth it alone I feel.

I mean I may get to it, eventually... :/

Though I'm having a blast with Inquisition and I'm not sure I will really play much else for a while.
    TurtleCross Beta Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Khayzhard View Post
    Colgha, the Fern Magician
    Champion of the Rulebreakers
    Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncleeurope View Post
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

Quote Originally Posted by Colgha View Post
    I mean I may get to it, eventually... :/

Though I'm having a blast with Inquisition and I'm not sure I will really play much else for a while.
    Fair enough. There's still some games i ain't done with either. Currently wrapping up season 2 of The Walking Dead (these games IMO had a way better story and characters than the show ever did). I'll probably get to inquisition when there's something of a price drop. But I will definitely pick it up eventually. Maybe give DA 2 another spin in the meantime.

So are Sitnam, Glenn3e, and I the only ones who have it?

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist
    As long as Colgha is on the Battlefield, Perpetual Events played by you cost 1 additional Magic Card to discard, AND, you can have 2 Perpetual Events in play at a time.
    I am attempting to understand how it could be taken that I would, in any scenario, even THINK about making fun of Colgha. Who happens to be one of my favorite companions.

100 hours later... One more mission left!

Saving it until I get all the Trophies I want, and do all the open world stuff that I want. Because I'm unsure I can revisit the world after and I don't fee like creating separate files. Anyone beaten it?

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

Quote Originally Posted by Colgha View Post
    100 hours later... One more mission left!

Saving it until I get all the Trophies I want, and do all the open world stuff that I want. Because I'm unsure I can revisit the world after and I don't fee like creating separate files. Anyone beaten it?
    Haven't finished the game yet. I have just passed the 'wicked hearts' mission. It was pretty awesome but I really hate the orlesian accent. I'll probably replay it multiple times because I'm the kind of person who wants to see all the romances because they are aspects of characters that are sometimes invisible. I have 5 world states I can use from Origins and 2 imports and am curious where the differences are. I'll see.

Let me know how importing is different, please!

Also, I loved that mission. I have a couple different saves at big decisions (Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts is one), but I don't want to do that for the last mission for some reason. But man, oh man, I love this game. Probably my favorite cast of characters (aside from Arkham City and maaaaybe The Last of Us).

Cost 6 AV 2 (bow) LP 4
    Master Ritualist

I love dragonage....
    Be your own true friend

play now, i think game good and I'll have to set some money aside after I pay next week' rent

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123