Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: CoRT VIII - The Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Grungor came running down the stairs.

"Did someone say cocoa?!"

Grungor runs up to the board and puts three marks under Cocoa.

"Thats more like it. Any one like to add something speical to their Cocoa?"

Grungor pulled out a flask and looked around the room.
    Mom 3-10-1956 12-16-2008
    Dad 4-22-1961 7-18-2009

If I had any because the women drank it all I would. Just wondering what is in the flask?
    Haaaaaa WON as Baldar in The Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Haaaaaa (#597663)
    Disco Bandit
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Clan name:Creamcheese 35 Familiars

Clan title: Cleverly Titled Zodiac the Blender

Kingdom of Loathing

www.kingdomofloating.com

While the Goblin Berserker stared at the shattered remnants of his once powerful club, there came a rumbling from beyond the door. After a brief pause, these rumblings turned to growls and then sounds of scratching.

A further pause and all of a sudden a Lioneer came crashing through the door breaking it off its hinges.

The wooden doors seemed to hang in midair for a second while the crowd in the lounge stared in disbelief at this new person before them, and then immediately snapped back into place.

(Jebuh214 has signed up, and has randommed a Jungle Elf Lioneer, the first post has been updated.)
    I am AMALIA the Shadow Elf Scout in Tundle's Counterattack

I realized I mangled my sentence. I meant If I had any but I don't becausethewomendrankitall I would.
    Haaaaaa WON as Baldar in The Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Haaaaaa (#597663)
    Disco Bandit
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Clan name:Creamcheese 35 Familiars

Clan title: Cleverly Titled Zodiac the Blender

Kingdom of Loathing

www.kingdomofloating.com

The true question is, who was involved in this conspiracy. Were the filthy goblins at the bank involved? Was the 'inheritance' just a trick? If so, why this collection of individuals? I conclude most of them were selected for their willingness to fall into an incredibly obvious trap.

Pixlepix is Holleas in Tundle's counterattack

Won the fortune of princess kreeps as VLOX

Default Cocoa Puffs...

Kalon's invitation for cocoa had gone over far better than expected. However a democratic vote was going the direction of anarchy. This was less than satisfactory but then again if the majority chose anarchy, anarchy was the way to go. At least this was how Kalon sized up the situation. I personally think this was about as close to anarchy as Kalon is to a gecko but that's me.

Friends, Itharians, countrymen lend me your cocoa mugs! Now then it appears we have several orders of business to attend to. The first is the cocoa shortage. I suggest we locate the hosts and ask where more cocoa can be obtained. Another alternative would be to enter a peace accord with the neighboring hotels in some sort of exchange of goods or services. If we need me to serve as an emissary I can do so. I can't say I'm particularly skilled at this whole diplomacy gig but I can certainly give it a shot.

Secondly, a minor sidenote to the dwarf who voted three times. This is a democratic vote and multiple votes will not be counted. Thank you.

Thirdly, to the berserker who attempted to usurp democratic policy I say "Don't do that again." If you however are threatening me with your large club I would kindly suggest you not do it again on me and I really don't care where else you smash things.

Fourthly, to the individual who wishes to criticize the intelligence of the group I say "Neener neener."

Fifthly, there is now another person present. I am not sure their purpose of being here but they must really like this hotel given how eager they were to join us. However given that their entrance was quickly followed by the doors remaining shut I would say that someone wants to keep us here.

Sixthly, the berserker mentioned something about a stone. Now I have been called here...I mean I know a friend who has been called...somewhere very much like here involving some matter concerning a stone. I wonder if anyone is in a similar situation to me...my friend.

This is a sneaky crowd Pickles. Keep your beady little eyes on them.

Kalon wandered over to his board and stroked his chin. This was a maneuver to seem more occupied with something else instead of looking around the room as he was doing.
    Dysole is Selundar in the 12 Masks of the Summoner...

Morosa returned to the main room, a little red in the face. "Well, Vlox, if this collection of people are the most gullible, than you are also gullible. But I think even my Summoner would come to the call of another Summoning Stone. Too bad it looks like the call was fake." She turned to glare at Baldar. "First come, first serve. If I were Joy, I would give you the rest of my cocoa. As it is, I like it very much and am most certainly will not give it to you. And I resent the way you said we girls drank it all like we were cocoa pigs." She returned to her seat and drank some more cocoa, sighing with sadness. "This is sooo depressing. Not that I wasn't deppressed before, but this room needs more color... it looks like my room at home. Ah well. I have my cocoa, and that's all I need."
    The Ranger's Apprentice is story-telling the Rise of Malevolance as Hershey and Malevolance.
    The CoRT sign-ups are now open! Come join!
    The Ranger's Apprentice is 1 of 5 in CoRT.

Oh, I merely came out of sheer boredom. Slaughtering Benders by the dozen has proved much too easy and repetitive. I merely came because I was hoping this would present a bit of intellectual stimulation. Judging by our present company, I believe I was mistaken.

Cassandra looks puzzled for a moment.

"Vlox? I think I've heard of you."

Her face clears of puzzlement as she blows him a kiss.

"Well this should be fun. Call me Cassandra, Bender Controller."
    Is Sienna the Jungle Elf Lioness in Curse of Ret-Talus Round IX: Tundle's Counter-Attack

Was Cassandra the Bender Controller in CoRT VIII - The Fortune of Princess Kreeps

Oh, this looks to be amusing indeed.

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast