Chaotic Good: Cloaks,
    Lawful Neutral: Phoenix Elves, Jungle Elves
    True Neutral: Deep Dwarves, Guild Dwarves
    Chaotic Neutral: Tundra Orcs, Sand Goblins, Cave Goblins
    Lawful Evil: Fallen Kingdoms
    Neutral Evil: Benders
    Chaotic Evil: The Filth, Swamp Orcs
    This is pretty accurate I must say.

Deep Dwarves are rather on the evil side, or at least Tundle/Kynder according to their bio.

Quote Originally Posted by esper88 View Post
    A spider eating its young isn't immoral because it's not on the same morality scale as a human. A human eating its young may be absolutely immoral, but this doesn't surpass the species barrier.
    I would argue that nothing a spider does is immoral, that morality applies only to sentient beings.

Tundle does seem to be rather evil. I would put Vlox on Neutral as well, if not all the way to evil.
    Ask me about the Summoner Wars VASSAL group chat!

Quote Originally Posted by PePe QuiCoSE View Post
    Deep Dwarves are rather on the evil side, or at least Tundle/Kynder according to their bio.
    We don't know that, because we don't know what he's up to, or why he resorted to tricking the council. It could be that he's discovered a true threat to Dwarven security (he certainly has, even if it's not his true reason), and the Deep Dwarf bureaucracy is so do-nothing that putting together a task force through legitimate means would take years (centuries?), which would be too late to contain the threat before it's too late.

Of course, that's pretty improbable, and Tundle seems to be enjoying it a little too much, but there could be a grain of truth in there which would justify his actions to some extent.
    Carl the Sword Grounder has seen worse than . . .
    Rallul's Banquet
    Harrumff.

I think the Plaid Hat crew did a good job on not making it straight good vs evil. All the summoners have their own intentions.

I would say that the benders lean more toward the evil side. I mean really, Tacullu is plotting against his own faction/empire.

I actually made a flow chart recently of all the known connections/conficts/alliances between all the factions. I will have to scan or remake it and post it for you guys.

But yeah, in my humble opinion there is not going to be any straight good vs evil battles except for vanguard vs fallen kingdom. from what I can tell fallen kingdom has no alliances yet. So no one else could really be called evil.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn3e View Post
    Hmm, kind of how D&D has a Lawful & Chaotic Term for their alignments. If I were to rate each faction following D&D, it would go like this:

Lawful Good: Vanguard
    Neutral Good: Mountain Vargath, Shadow Elves
    Chaotic Good: Cloaks,
    Lawful Neutral: Phoenix Elves, Jungle Elves
    True Neutral: Deep Dwarves, Guild Dwarves
    Chaotic Neutral: Tundra Orcs, Sand Goblins, Cave Goblins
    Lawful Evil: Fallen Kingdoms
    Neutral Evil: Benders
    Chaotic Evil: The Filth, Swamp Orcs
    I agree with this ranking 100%. Most factions are on the neutral scale of things in my view, with very few being truly evil or truly good

Quote Originally Posted by Quintaton16 View Post
    We don't know that, because we don't know what he's up to, or why he resorted to tricking the council. It could be that he's discovered a true threat to Dwarven security (he certainly has, even if it's not his true reason), and the Deep Dwarf bureaucracy is so do-nothing that putting together a task force through legitimate means would take years (centuries?), which would be too late to contain the threat before it's too late.

Of course, that's pretty improbable, and Tundle seems to be enjoying it a little too much, but there could be a grain of truth in there which would justify his actions to some extent.
    Yeah I agree, I'd like to put the DD as one of the evil factions, but we really don't know anything about their intentions. But if we were to rate the DD minus Tundle's scheme, I'd say DD would fit in True Neutral as they seem to only care about themselves and whatever it is they are guarding.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678