Thread: Sports

Default Sports

What sports are everybody here into? I'm a huge fan of MMA. My two most visited websites are this forum and an mma-related website.

I both play and watch Soccer and Football, being more intrested in playing Soccer and watching Football.

I bowl, though not in the summer. My father is really interested in basketball, football, hockey, and baseball. I used to play basketball and baseball.
    The Ranger's Apprentice is story-telling the Rise of Malevolance as Hershey and Malevolance.
    The CoRT sign-ups are now open! Come join!
    The Ranger's Apprentice is 1 of 5 in CoRT.

Hmmm let's see. My top two at the moment are basketball and lacrosse. I played lacrosse for three years but decided not to play this year and do some more basketball. I've done bball for...I think going on 8 years. I played baseball for 5 years before joining lacrosse. Oh, and football. I played that for 3 years too.
    Killer Lawnmower was Yoyu the XXVII in Keep of the Necronomicon.
    Killer Lawnmower was Scam in The Admiral's an Idiot.
    Killer Lawnmower Storytold in Operation GoldenEye.
    Killer Lawnmower was Ambrose "Wildshot" Kent of Quimby in The Hall of Statues.
    Killer Lawnmower was Khexhu in Rallul's Banquet.
    Killer Lawnmower was Cadet Nathanial in The Great Marsh.
    Killer Lawnmower was Tacullu in The Twelve Masks of the Summoner.

CoRT: 6-9 (+Storyteller x1)

Quote Originally Posted by sitnam90 View Post
    What sports are everybody here into? I'm a huge fan of MMA. My two most visited websites are this forum and an mma-related website.
    FAKE!

I play a lot of Basketball, despite my diminutive stature.

I def love Golf, and Boxing...by far to of the greatest sports IN MY OPINION so far. Golf is relaxing and boxing is a little more fun to watch than UFC for me at least.
    Your punishment must be more severe...

HOCKEY ...and id agree with Josh, golf is good as well
    Goblin King is: Atholas the phoenix elf guardian in the Keep of the Necronomicon

We have a lot of new forum members, including myself since August 15, 2011, so I'll go ahead and bump this thread up.

I used to play soccer for about 8 years. Now I play lacrosse. I watch Ice hockey, and play street hockey with my friends. I also play/watch football in the neighborhood with my friends.
    Marek is LOVE. Marek is LIFE.

3 rules of SW:

1. Marek is perfect.

2. Marek is the best Summoner ever.

3. Marek will troll the everliving crap out of you.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit." -Marek (probably).
    Member of the unofficial PHG debate team. (Officially endorsed by Marek.)

I don't do anything competetively, but I enjoy Climbing, Ultimate, and Ping Pong. That's about it for me.
    Relax and enjoy your shoes.

I LIKE TAU! is Oldin the Boring in The 12 Masks of the Summoner
    I LIKE TAU! was Blur the Scholar in The Great Marsh. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

Check out VASSAL, the free online SW program! We are always looking for more players, so learn how to use it here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
    Im with I like tau on this one!

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TAU! View Post
    I don't do anything competetively, but I enjoy Climbing, Ultimate, and Ping Pong. That's about it for me.
    Ultimate frisbee? If so, then that's awesome. I like frisbee of all kinds, even if I'm awful.
    Wait a minute... you guys don't use Rahlee in all your Prince Elien decks? But she can FLY!!!!!
    "If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your BS."
    -Anonymous
    Member of the INFAMOUS PHG Debate Team.