This item is available for pre-order.
Quirky Circuits is a game of robot programming silliness brought to you by acclaimed designer Nikki Valens. Each player contributes to the programming of an adorable robo-friend. But be warned - no one knows what commands the other players will be tossing in! Will you be able to help the little robot complete its task, or will you unleash automated mayhem? Be careful, for you’ll have to work together before your robot’s battery is drained! With 21 scenarios of increasing intensity, Quirky Circuits is guaranteed to provide hours of brain-bending fun.
- An exciting cooperative programming game where players work as a team, all without communicating their movements.
- Features 4 adorable robo-friends, with unique actions and tasks to complete.
- Detect which quirk other players have in their hands through the power of deduction.
- 2-4 players
- Ages 7+
- 30-45 minutes
- Scenario book
- 4 robot minis
- 2 double-sided robot reference tiles
- 93 command cards
- 1 battery marker
- 1 momentum marker
- 45 scenario-specific tokens
- 1 rulebook