Introducing EVENTS and PHG Retailers
Connect to other Plaid Hats Around the World
These features are completely FRESH, still full of bugs I'm sure, but more importantly, totally BLANK. Yes, that means it's YOUR job to fill them up. Please, consider hosting a Plaid Hat Games event in the next month or two and post it by going to the create an event page.
Also, PLEASE direct your friendly local game store to our Plaid Hat Games Retailer registration page. (They'll get promo cards and other great benefits listed on that page!)
If you're already a Plaid Hat Corps member, please fill out this form immediately so we can approve you and add you to the new system.
Some of the fun, fun, fun stuff with this robust new events system:
- Any member of the site can post an event, and post it as at either a Plaid Hat Games retailer or at another address.
- For each event, comments and updates can be posted. You subscribe for e-mails every time an update or comment is posted for a particular event.
- You can search for retailers and events near you with a Google Maps App. You can also, from the main Events page, subscribe to get e-mails every time a new event is posted or every time a new event within a certain number of miles of you is posted.
- We have a new Summoner Wars Tournament Guide to help event organizers and store owners, as well as a Summoner Wars tournament ranking sheet and other resources for event organizers.
- Once you've created an event, you can download customized flyers for your event with title/day/time/details etc, to help you promote it.
There's WAY more to this system than that, but it's so big that it's hard to put all in one news post. Let me know at [email protected] of the various bugs you run into as you try to use the system.
This is an ambitious project, and there's no other small game publisher with a system as robust as this one. We are definitely blazing a trail. PLEASE, join us by creating an event and getting your friendly local game stores to get in on the action.