Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2543

Thread: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here!

  1. #2501
    killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtberman View Post
    To tack on to this, I would assume that Disguise does not work against Rallul, since there's no symbol to copy. Correct?

    Edit: Found the answer to my own question. KC stated in the comments of the second Farrah preview that you can't play Disguise against Rallul
    Well, you can play Disguise, but it doesn't do anything except get Undercover Agent back from the discard pile. You gain no Faction Symbol, and therefore still don't have a matching symbol with Rallul. The only way to can match Rallul's symbol (or Farrah mirror) is to also have no symbol.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

    I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

  2. #2502
    snalg is offline Three-Time SW App Champion Fall 2013, Winter 2015, & Spring 2015
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    Having no symbol does not equal having a symbol, so UNITY will not automatically increase Farrah's attack value if its just her. However, Farrah and Rallul do have "matching faction symbols" by virtue of them both having no symbol. Therefore, Undercover Agent can be used against Rallul (or a mirror Farrah) on any Common / Champ that has no symbol, like Khan Carne, Lukestor, a Spear Grounder, etc.
    Sorry I am a little confused by this. UA says to place this under a champ or common that "shares" a faction symbol with opponent summoner. It seems odd to me that you can "share" something when you have none. I guess it goes a bit into semantics, but it would be nice to have this FAQ'ed.

  3. #2503
    killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snalg View Post
    Sorry I am a little confused by this. UA says to place this under a champ or common that "shares" a faction symbol with opponent summoner. It seems odd to me that you can "share" something when you have none. I guess it goes a bit into semantics, but it would be nice to have this FAQ'ed.
    They both share the fact that they have no symbol.

    It probably should be FAQ'ed - I just don't know if a FAQ update would ever happen anyway
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

    I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

  4. #2504
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Tried to search for this one as it must have been asked before, but my search came up empty.

    When Rallul uses draw power against a wall with 1 hp remaining (type of wall shouldn't matter), can he still add 2 wounds to it and hence draw 2 cards into hand. I would assume yes, because it doesn't say that he's adding the wounds one a time.

  5. #2505
    killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtberman View Post
    Tried to search for this one as it must have been asked before, but my search came up empty.

    When Rallul uses draw power against a wall with 1 hp remaining (type of wall shouldn't matter), can he still add 2 wounds to it and hence draw 2 cards into hand. I would assume yes, because it doesn't say that he's adding the wounds one a time.
    Yes he can do this
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

    I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Question that just came up: If I use a Harbinger (Fallen Phoenix Elves) and kill a Shadow (Jungle Shadows), and I roll a 4 for the Harbinger to summon a skeleton and he uses a magic to replace the Shadow with one from his hand...which one actually happens? The texts both state "immediately" and both state to put the new unit in the dead one's spot. So...which one? Thanks!

  7. #2507
    killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glancr View Post
    Question that just came up: If I use a Harbinger (Fallen Phoenix Elves) and kill a Shadow (Jungle Shadows), and I roll a 4 for the Harbinger to summon a skeleton and he uses a magic to replace the Shadow with one from his hand...which one actually happens? The texts both state "immediately" and both state to put the new unit in the dead one's spot. So...which one? Thanks!
    The active player would determine the order, so the FP player could choose to do the Burning Skeleton first. If the roll succeeds, then the Shadow cannot be replaced. If the rolls fails, then the Shadow could be replaced.
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

    I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!

  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
    The active player would determine the order, so the FP player could choose to do the Burning Skeleton first. If the roll succeeds, then the Shadow cannot be replaced. If the rolls fails, then the Shadow could be replaced.
    Great, thanks!

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Anyone else confused about when you may attack immediately lets you use an ability that says "instead of attacking?" For example, does Commander work on Storm Mage? Does Onslaught work on Storm Mage?

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    How exactly is turt affected when a rune of shackling is put on him or the Tinkerer uses the ability to limit another unit. It removes their ability which means rolls of 3-6 could hit Turt, but does that also means he could then move two spaces at a time? If so, it's potentially not worth it to ever limit Turt because him with two moves might be scarier than him with one move but easier to hit.

Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •