Kreanas Champion of the endless
Cost 7 range 3 life 6
Silence from the grave: units within 2 spaces of Kreanas are unaffected by event cards.
Once a beautiful young lady with a power to see in to the future Kreanas was bound to be the oracle of her village to come. Once Kreanas began having her visions one thing feard her more than anything the visions of her aging. One day a man came in to her tent and made her an offer she could not refuse. She accepted without a second thought. Later that night Kreanas was but a gost of her former self.
While her spirit was bound to walk the land, forever as beautiful as in life she always brings an airy silence that falls upon the battlefield as she know what awates everyone.
Last edited by Moon_Knight; 07-21-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Narchtacha Champion of the endless
Cost 3 range 3 life 2
Master strike: when rolling to hit with Narchtacha you hit on the roll of a 2 or higher.
Mistress Narchtacha is one of the few damned that is still alive she sold her soul for no more than a piece of bread and water. Now she follow Menotos like a shadow. She is loyal to the core. No matter the horrors she has seen, she always defends her master. Often you can see her standing on the battlefield earlier than any other champion from any other faction. And she will be the last to leave. This is a sign of devotion to her master.
Hey MoonKnight, just fixed the output.
THE GRAND PLAN
Pathshar - Summoner of the Grand Plan
2 AV (Ranged)
- Grand Plan Path Event Cards that affect Common Units you control also affects Pathshar.
NOTE: Not to criticize, but Pathshar has "Path" in his name. That is so creative.
Kalishta - Champion of the Grand Plan
2 AV (Melee)
- When a Common Unit you control within 2 spaces of Kalishta uses its ability, remove up to 1 Wound Marker from Kalishta.
Gasbod - Champion of the Grand Plan
1 AV (Ranged)
- Add 1 to Gasbod's Attack Value for every Event Card played this turn other than Superior Planning, up to a maximum of 3.
Stig - Champion of the Grand Plan
0 AV (Melee)
PROTECTOR OF THE FLOCK:
- Instead of attacking with Stig, you may place 1 Wound Marker on him to take a Common Grand Plan Unit from any Discard Pile and place it on top of your draw pile. Shuffle your Draw Pile.
(x7) Strider - Common of the Grand Plan
1 AV (Melee)
SET INTO MOTION
- When moving this Strider during your Movement Phase, it may move up to 2 additional spaces if you played an Event Card this turn.
(x6) Seeker - Common of the Grand Plan
1 AV (Ranged)
- When summoning this Seeker, you may search your Draw Pile for up to 1 other Grand Plan Seeker and put them into your hand. Shuffle your Draw Pile.
(x5) Pathfinder - Common of the Grand Plan
1 AV (Ranged)
PATH OF GREATNESS
- At the end of your turn, you may put this Pathfinder from play into your Magic Pile. If you do, take any Grand Plan Event Card from your Discard Pile into your Draw Pile. Shuffle your Draw Pile.
NOTE: This delays potential combos with Stig for 1 turn, as they hit the Magic Pile first. This is also more beneficial for the Grand Plan player, as they don't have any really strong commons.
NOTE: The original Commons were all flavorfully boring. They all do the same thing, with a little variance in stats. I know it's to create a recycling Event engine, but it's too boring for them to do the same thing. Maybe you can make them synergize with your events, but in different ways from one another.
PATHSHAR EVENT CARDS
(x2) Superior Planning
- SAME AS MOUNTAIN VARGATH EVENT
(x1) Grand Design
- Path Event Cards you control last indefinitely. At the beginning of your turn, pay 1 Magic or discard this card.
NOTE: Changed it. This is how I see Grand Design working. Gasbod gets +1 AV for playing Event Cards, but you wouldn't really play more than 1 Path a turn, so he wouldn't see much boost, unless you naturally made Paths stack. If so, I redesigned Grand Plan, since Paths stack. (if you implemented the stacking for Gasbod etc.)
(x1) Path of Life
- Take up to 2 Grand Plan Common Units from any Discard Pile and shuffle them into your Draw Pile. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
- When an opponent rolls to attack this Unit, it only receives Wound Markers on a roll of 4 or higher.
(x1) Path of Death
- Choose an opponent and reveal the top card of his/her Draw Pile. If the revealed card is a Unit, place that card in your opponent's Discard Pile unless he/she pays 2 Magic to place that card on the bottom of his Draw Pile. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
- When this Unit is destroyed by an attack from an enemy, roll a die. On a result of 3 or higher, place 1 Wound Marker on the Unit that destroyed this Unit.
(x1) Path of Fire
- Place 1 Wound Marker on an enemy Unit that is adjacent to a card you control. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
- If this Unit is on the battlefield at the end of your turn, you may place this Unit adjacent to a Wall card you control.
(x1) Path of Wind
- Move up to 1 enemy Common or Champion Unit on your opponent's half of the battlefield up to 3 spaces. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
SWIFT STRIKE: After attacking with this Unit, you may immediately attack once with this Unit again.
NOTE: Changed it so SWIFT wouldn't redundantly stack with Striders' new SET INTO MOTION.
(x1) Path of Water
- Take the top card of your opponent’s Magic Pile and place it facedown on top of your Magic Pile. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
- If this Unit begins its Movement Phase adjacent to an opponent’s Wall, instead of moving with this Unit, you may take the top card of that opponent's Magic Pile and place it facedown on top of your Magic Pile.
NOTE: It's a nice event, but it hardly synergized with the original set of commons.
(x1) Path of Earth
- Choose one: Remove up to 3 Wound Markers from a Wall you control, or place 2 Wound Markers on a Wall target opponent controls. Until the beginning of your next turn, Grand Plan Common Units you control gain the following ability:
- When an opponent rolls to attack this Unit, if this Unit is adjacent to a Wall, it only receives Wound Markers on a result of 4 or higher. This Unit may move through Walls but must end its move on an unoccupied space.
S = Pathshar
A = Strider
B = Seeker
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [W] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [A] [S] [A] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ] [B] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Anyway, I love the idea of the Grand Plan, the original needed more flavor so I put in my suggestions here. I don't see how their playstyle works yet, but I'll definitely discover once I playtest them. Keep it up, MoonKnight!
Last edited by TheOne; 07-29-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Thank you for the responce one know that the comons were kinda doll but figgured that the units would get buffed by events and get a new skill every turn and that was the flavor of the deck.
However after some more playtesting ive come upp with some other abilities. think i might change the once that ive posted erlier. Keep an eye out for that .
Will however first show all the endless cards. starting now .
8* Lost soul common of the endless
Cost 1 melee1 life 3
Sluggish: when rolling to attack the lost soul calculate the number of dice that should be rolled and place that many wound markers on the lost soul.
No more alive than a Zombie the “lost souls” are bodies without a will of their own. Often staggering forth without any sense of direction.
The lost souls are the mindless shell that is the core of the Endless armies…
6* Fiend common of the endless
Cost 3 melee 2 life 3
Master strike: when rolling to hit with Fiend you hit on the roll of a 2 or higher.
The fiends are creatures of nightmare. They are humans that sold there souls for the ability to be better warriors so that they could survive the war of the stones. Only to be forced to sell their swords to a new master…
Last edited by Moon_Knight; 07-25-2012 at 04:31 AM.
4* Banshee common of the endless:
Cost 3 range 2 life 2
Death scream: If the Banshee is destroyed by an enemy common or champion unit roll a die on the roll of a 6 or higher destroy that unit.
On the rare occasion war breaks true love leaving men and women alone to carry on with their life. Some of these people would rather sell their soul to see their loved ones again than live alone. A service that can easily be arranged…
2*Event of Menotos: Twist fate: Chose one: Your opponent can’t move with more than 2 units during his next turn. Or your opponent canīt attack with more than 2 units during his next turn.
2*Event of Menotos: Dark charm: place this card on a unit, if the target unit attacks during the attack phase no other units may attack during this phase. any player may remove the top 2 cards from his or her deck to remove the dark charm.
2*Event of Menotos: Burn: place 1 wound on a common or champion unit.
2*Event of Menotos: DOOM: target a unit, all Endless units receives one additional attack value to attack this unit until the end of this turn.
1*Event of Menotos: Fall: Don’t play this card in your event phase. Instead play this event when an enemy common unit deals damage to Menotos. Pay 1 magic to destroy that enemy unit.
Edit forgot the setup And enjoy the game
A= Lost soul B= fiend S=Menotos W=Wall
Last edited by Moon_Knight; 07-30-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Made some changes to the GP deck hope that it is more flavurfull now
also changed some names for fun
hope you enjoy, reenforcemenst will be coming soon, so you know stay tuned
Last edited by Moon_Knight; 07-31-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Polku champion of the grand plan
Cost 7 range 4 health 7
Believer: Polku cant move or attack unless you played an event card during your event phase.
Master of the order of knights known as the paladin Polku is a man of belief and faith and trusts his lord with a determination that no other man known holds towards their master. Despite this Polku finds himself doubting the need for war and the need to kill those that stand in front of him. Tho he never disobeys a direct order from his superiors.
Paladin common of the grand plan
Cost 3 melee 3 life 4
Believer: This Paladin canīt move or attack unless you played an event card during your event phase.
Wariors known for their kindness and compassion thise knights dont go to war without a direct order from high above.
Chemin champion of the grand plan
Cost 6 range 2 health 5
Tracked shot: when attacking with Chemin you may trace her range from any unoccupied space adjacent to her
Master hunter, and tracker, Chemin is the master of trick shooting. Some say her loyalty lies elsewhere however she have proven herself in front of the General more than one time and have gained his trust.