thenightsshadow's Dungeon Run Customs
It's a natural extension of the Custom Factions in Summoner Wars, I feel. Just...different.
Adelle Sligh - The Locust Pirate Loudmouth (War)
- Whenever Adelle defeats a hero in combat, you may choose to have a hero discard an encounter card they carry instead of dropping a treasure.
- Whenever Adelle performs a Battle Action, you may place up to 2 Wound Markers on Adelle to increase her Brawn or her Magic rating by the same amount for that Action.
(SS) CAPTAIN OF THE LAND
- When Adelle moves onto a tile with a Hero, you may use a special action to prevent a Hero that shares a tile with you from taking any actions during their next turn.
Hard to Starboard
- Increase your Skill Rating by 1. If you control this and Hard to Port, increase your Skill Rating by an additional 2.
Hard to Port
- Increase your Skill Rating by 1. If you control this and Hard to Starboard, increase your Skill Rating by an additional 2.
- You may discard a treasure you own to double your base Brawn or Magic rating for a Battle Action. If you do, you take 2 Wound Markers for each hit you receive during that Action.
Flag of Victory
- If you move into a previously unrevealed tile and do not roll successfully for an encounter, you may take a free action to rally.
X Marks the Spot
- Whenever you move into a previously unrevealed tile, roll for the treasure and encounter separately. You may roll an extra die for the treasure.
- When attacking a hero, if you deal no Wounds to that hero, you may discard one of their Armor cards they have equipped.
- You may use two actions to move the Dungeon Entrance tile if you hold the 1st Player Token.
Matter over Mind
- Heroes attacking you roll 2 less dice when attacking with their Magic Rating.
- Instead of taking a battle action against a non-boss Monster, you may discard this card to place 10 Wound Markers on that Monster. Place 2 Wound Markers on Adelle and any other heroes who shared a tile with that Monster.
- When Adelle first advances after receiving this skill, she gets 2 Training Bonus tokens instead.
First time making Dungeon Run customs, so I do apologize if these are ridiculously broken or weak.
Last edited by thenightsshadow; 04-01-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Summoner Wars Compendium Stats
Total Games Played: 6,569 (49.21% overall win rate)
Regular Games Played: 2,241 (57.6% win rate)
Custom Games Played: 3,417 (40.6% win rate)
Other: 911 (61.0% win rate)
(Updated May 10)
The night's shadow exists, not sleeping at all,
The toil of the light is its only call,
Behind the scenes lurking with shadowy gall,
Its face never showing; height never too tall.