Thread: Sorgwen and Stone Golems

Default Sorgwen and Stone Golems

Whats the consensus on this? Is it too cheap? Can we put it on the same level as RMs and Etch? I haven't tried it, because I HATE using the big 4 on the app, but I think it might be pretty effective.

The problem is more the combination of it with controllers then with Sorgwen. The controllers can attack and then move the golem another square. This way it can happen that 2 controllers allow a golem to move 3 squares away from his summon point and then still attack 2 times via Sorgwen, or the golem covers the controller after the attack. It's really strong but be glad we do not have Rygos in the app - the controller Rygos interaction is also crazy good. Currently I use Khan Queso in this deck (controller interaction) and this is also pretty potent to be honest -> Tacu is just really strong in general.

Etch, Malvolance, Sorgwen + 4 Golems is one of the most anoying decks to play against (I think it's broken but I'm not a good Tacu player)

Almost two years ago, as the App playtester, i used (once or twice) "toxic" BD deck: Rygos +Etch+Sorgwen + Stone Golems. Definitely broken deck, overpowered as hell.
    Game Center ID: Nadhir 99

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Srzednicki View Post
    Almost two years ago, as the App playtester, i used (once or twice) "toxic" BD deck: Rygos +Etch+Sorgwen + Stone Golems. Definitely broken deck, overpowered as hell.
    Your reply raises another question for me. Why is it that Rygos (and others) was available in the Beta Testing phase on the app two years ago and no one has bothered to simply make them available?

killercactus is offline SW App Champion Summer 2015, but still do what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Rdebruys83 View Post
    Your reply raises another question for me. Why is it that Rygos (and others) was available in the Beta Testing phase on the app two years ago and no one has bothered to simply make them available?
    I suspect that's part of the $1,000,000 question, which is "Why was the support on the app crappy?" I think the answer is just "Playdek sucks"
    Latest Customs - KC's Customs

I need to update this signature. While I do that, go listen to A Doug's Guide to Summoner Wars - the podcast!