Becoming a Plaid Hat Games Playtester
Thank you for being interested in becoming a Plaid Hat Games playtester. Playtesting is one of the most important parts of the design process. We are looking for devoted groups and individuals that are willing to take the time to help us see our designs in action. This process helps us discover all the kinks in our design, get important feedback on the games reception, and make the necessary adjustments to ensure that we are delivering a stellar product. It is also a great way for fans to get a first look at our upcoming games and get a behind the scenes look at Plaid Hat Games. If you think that is something that you would like to be a part of take a look at our Playtester Perks & Responiblities.
As a playtester you will have a variety of responsibilities that will be presented to you before your register to participate in a playtesting project. The following is a list of basic responsibilities that will be required of playtesters if they wish to participate:
- Register as Plaid Hat Corp Playtester
- Submit a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Assemble your playtest copies within the time required
- Provide the components needed to assemble your playtest copies
- Participate in the playtester forums
- Meet the playtesting goal required in order to receive perks
Because of your efforts we want to reward you for your help. All playtesters that fulfilled their requirements and reached our set playtesting goal will receive perks. Playtester perks will vary depending on the project, but here is a list of some of the perks that may be available:
- Plaid Hat Games Store Credit
- Copy of the final game upon release
- Plaid Hat shirts, hats, promos, and other merchandise
- Invitation to exclusive Plaid Hat Games Events
- Credit as a playtester in game rulebook
If you are interested in becoming a Plaid Hat Game Playtester take a look at the following open playtesting opportunities and register!
- There currently are no games open to playtest applications.
Questions regarding playtesting should be directed to Joe Ellis at email@example.com.